Gold Point Fitness Center
A World-Class Fitness Facility
Gold Point Fitness Center is the on-site, 8,000 square-foot gym featuring free weights, Hammer Strength equipment, Schwinn cycling, and quality cardio and Cybex equipment Free to all hotel guests!
With a large pool encased in soaring glass walls and a dry sauna, this Cedar Rapids hotel has many of the amenities of a first-class spa.View Fitness Center Photos
Guests can take advantage of generous hours and top-ranked equipment. Group exercise classes are available, such as Yoga, Indoor Cycling, Aqua Fit classes, and Senior Circuit.
There’s no reason to miss out on your workouts, or the fun and motivation of a group class, when traveling. Featuring a wide variety of both strength and cardio training equipment in a generous space, Gold Point Fitness Center is like having your own community gym.
Tanning beds are available (fee), and the indoor pool means you can work in a few laps or just enjoy the waters year-round.
Gold Pointe features Be Massage Therapy with an in house Licensed Massage Therapist by appointment.
The garden atrium area flanking the pool is a beautiful space to relax with billiards, games, and plenty of entertainment for guests of all ages. Located nearby is the Goldzone Café, a poolside dining option open mornings and evenings. A full breakfast is available, and casual fare such as subs and pizza are available for dinner.
Whether guests are staying for just one night or for an extended period, there’s no need to worry about finding “your” gym in Cedar Rapids.
The Gold Point Fitness Center is the gym for all guests, providing:
- Access to group classes daily with virtual video classes on demand (Yoga, Spinning and hundreds more)
- High-quality strength and cardio equipment including Schwinn Cycling and Hammer Strength products
- A garden atrium with poolside dining and billiards for relaxing
- A spacious indoor pool, whirl pool and dry sauna open year-round
- In house Licensed Massage Therapist
- Tanning beds are available (per visit fee)
- Fitness center hours that work with any guest’s schedule
Monday – Thursday 5:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday from 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Weekends 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Holiday Hours Vary)